3.5.10

I broke my finger!




Their work really worths it! See the website.


5 what was that?:

Klatuu o embuçado said...

Partiste? Ou é só bloguice? :)

Beijinhos.

roskoff said...

tá klaro o mundo gira muito mais à tua volta do que à nossa

isso vê-se
The idea of a a community of graffiters, had a very powerful, very idealistic appeal, comparable to the idealistic appeal that some groups were attempting to make at the same time...

claire said...

yep

Bubu said...

I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

•••HAVE A GREAT DAY•••

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX